Around the age of 40, your perspective on Life will probably change.
For some [good] reason your thoughts turn to the 2nd half of your life and how you can continue/start to enjoy or improve your lot.
Questions will more than likely tug much harder at you. After all, you do want to discover what your future may hold, don’t you?
You want to ask the types of Questions that will get your mind percolating with fresh effervescent ideas.
Some Questions may cause you some angst.
Some Questions at the very least will make You take a good look at where you’re currently at & where you would like to be in the future.
Some of these Questions may look like this:
- How do I really want to live the rest of my Life
- What is vitally important to me Now
- What will be important to me in 5/10 years
- What, if any changes do I need to make to my current views on life
- What support will I need if I decide to make [the necessary] changes
- who will be affected [by my changes]
- Are my Belief systems valid, up to date or need renewal
- What are the top 3 personal Values that I want to live my Life by
- How can I improve my health & fitness
- am I really happy
- Is my Love strong enough
- what Life Goals do I need to set
- do my skills need upgrading
- what new skills do I wish to learn
- what are my passions
- what am I prepared to do to achieve my best Life
- what am I prepared to let go of to achieve my life goals
- How do I see myself, my self perception
- what is my perception of the World. Do I fit in or do I want to.
Whatever questions you do end up asking of yourself, please follow through and achieve the answers that best suit you.
** This post was inspired by a previous post that I did on Self Discovery in April 2011
Be good to yourself
Motivator. Listener. Life Coach.
Making Your 40’s & 50’s Shine
Search #DavidLifeCoach to find many of my Social Media postings