“The Living Life Today series provides a platform to think about your Life as it is Now, enjoy what you have, review and create an even better future for tomorrow“….. Short, sharp & easily digestible.
Well … you’ve heard about it, now you are living it. Midlife crisis here we are.
I’ve been there. However I discovered that living my Mid Life is a journey of exploration, learning (what, more?) and excitement (oh, Yes!)
8 Midlife blues busters:
- Be excited … even when you are not …Find something to be excited about, it’s there
- Learn something new each day (you’ve heard this a million times but it’s true)
- Introduce something different to your routine each day … or at least each week …. mix it up a bit
- Be a legal lunatic … you may go crazy if you are not … in other words enjoy being different, in fact strive to be different, break out … don’t fall into the ‘sameness’ trap
- Love … Life, partners, nature, family, yourself … this is a deal breaker
- Look forward to and imagine better days ahead … dream it up Big!
- Be thankful that you are alive … because you are dead a long time. (that may shake you up a little) … and hopefully it does.
- Laugh at most everything that happens to you
Be good to yourselves
Life Coach. Listener. Life Lover.
# In 2013 I will mainly be at my new site. So please join me for coffee, fresh writings, fresh thoughts and ideas at : www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au/blog