- Do you have a need to?
- Have you thought that there may be an alternative to what you are doing in your Life right now?
- This is assuming that your “usual” may not be fulfilling. By all means, if you have your Life in the order that is giving you excitement and content, please carry on.
- What questions will allow you to grow?
- Which questions will start unlocking the answers for you?
- Do your questions pose more problems than answers?
The last “poser” is an interesting kettle of fish. What if (there’s those two words again) when we start to ask ourselves questions, we dig ourselves a hole and create more problems than what we had to start with?…(sorry about the long sentence)
I suggest you not worry about that. Simply asking a straight up question won’t necessarily give you a straight up answer. There’s often a detour here and there before the answer reveals itself. The trick is to keep investigating, keep opening up the possibilities thru the art of questioning until…..you arrive at the answer that you are looking for.
It’s a great start to just take the time to look at where you currently stand with your Life. You can either accept your current position and do no more or you can look at ways of improving your current position (if you are not happy), as simple as that.
“How can I…” “What do I…” “How will I…” will preface searching questions
and of course “What if I…”
You just have to start, the questions will flow soon after and answers will begin to emerge. (If you have any problems with this I will be delighted to help)
Understanding the value of great questions enhances the experience.
Questions that will give true meaning to your Life, that is.
These types of questions will add value to you. You will have ‘problems’ along the way however remember that without problems, questions would not be necessary…it’s part of the equation. Some answers will come immediately, a breakthrough hallelujah … others will take a little time.
What questions have you been asking of yourself lately?….OR
Do you have questions that you should be asking?
Please share in the comments below.
Some suggested posts for your reading pleasure from blogging friends of mine:
Be good to yourselves
# I would truly appreciate you visiting my :
- Fabulous “Virtual Coach” page here where ongoing support and life changing assistance is just a keystroke or two away. Why not sign up while you are there?…..Only $25 per month, one month or as many as you wish
- Facebook page over there. I’d love you to view,“like” & follow. This will allow for some valuable interaction…you can message me anytime
- website @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- follow me on Twitter