“The Living Life Today series provides a platform to think about your Life as it is Now, enjoy what you have, review and create an even better future for tomorrow”….. Short, sharp & easily digestible.
“What if”…….two words often thought in abstract moments and sometimes uttered in moments of despair and angst.
These two words are also conjured up in moments of exhilaration, imagination and breakthrough...
So uttering or thinking “what if” can be looked at from two different angles.
The positive “what if” when normal convention is thrust aside and a challenge is issued, for example…”what if I did it this way…” “What if we thru the rule book out and…” “What if I ignore the nay sayers and went ahead regardless”
The negative “what if”, for example…”what if I had only done it this way, what if I had only listened, what if I hadn’t gotten lazy, what if I had said yes instead of not deciding at all”
These latter ”what if’s” are of opportunities missed.
The positive “what if’s” are of opportunities to be explored and to be conquered.
Don’t just accept what is, consider what if and open up the possibilities…..just Imagine that
The following are simple everyday situations when “what if” can make all the difference. I challenge you to add as many as you can to your list.
What if…I chose to say “yes” instead of “No”
What if I decided to say “Hi” to my neighbour across the road instead of ignoring him/her
What if I took a different route to work today
What if I tried it this way instead of the normal way
What if I did more exercise and started to get healthy
So, do you want to open up the possibilities? Explore the “what if’s” in your Life. Challenge the situations you face and maybe are in right now…It can be as simple as asking “what if”
Be good to yourselves
# I would truly appreciate you visiting my :
- Fabulous “Virtual Coach” page here where ongoing support and life changing assistance is just a keystroke or two away. Why not sign up while you are there?…..Only $25 per month, one month or as many as you wish
- Facebook page over there. I’d love you to view,“like” & follow. This will allow for some valuable interaction…you can message me anytime
- website @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- follow me on Twitter
- Living Life Today – Whose rules are you Living by? (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Living Life Today – Is your Life Imaginary or Imaginationary? (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)