We are amazing ‘creatures of The Universe’ with huge potential & extraordinary personal power. For many however, ‘potential’ remains just that and is often not fully discovered & consequently our personal power becomes diminished.
To start opening the door to our self discovery involves the asking of questions. This is the best way to learn & discover things in Life. The better the question…the better the chances of greater discovery.
Can you remember when you were early school age?… question upon question, endless discovery thru books, pictures, stories and the like…..and the excitement of it all!
So here’s where You & I
can revisit that.
Not to go back to “school” but to use schooling technique to open fresh doors to our Life.
We need to continue to ask questions of others and ourselves in order to grow and develop our excitement of new (self) discovery and to tap into our huge wealth of potential…..so, is there something stopping us from doing this?
I am still asking myself questions, new questions, better questions for I have potential that I know is still there to be realised…..and ‘potential’ can be a heavy load to carry, so maybe it’s time to unburden oneself.
Now I’m not a “woo woo” type of guy so some of my questions may appear boring however I believe they will allow you to get to the heart of the matter…..that being You…..and that’s pretty important, don’t you think?
Here’s six questions that I have selected(there are more of course)to get you thinking and hopefully build the excitement of exploration & discovery.
- Will my current ‘choices’ get me to where I want to be… for example…am I doing the things that I should be doing? Am I saying the things that I should be saying? Do I cut corners when I should be doing that little bit extra? Are the people who I spend time with adding value to me? Am I adding to my happiness or subtracting from it?
- Do I settle for less than I deserve…for example… Is compromise my first action? Can I try a bit harder? I know that I can do better then why aren’t I?
- Do I consider myself a Victim of circumstance or do I take personal responsibility for my Life…for example…is Life just happening to me or am I contributing to my Life? Do I let others make choices for me? Do I stand up for what I believe in? Is it someone else’s fault (again)?
- What are my top 3 personal Values that I want to live my Life by…do you know your Values? * It is worthwhile completing a “Values Checklist” or similar to determine what values drive you…and then live by them otherwise you will likely be in “conflict”. When you are living in harmony with your values you begin to flow rather than trickle thru Life. * Tim Brownson @ A Daring Adventure is among many things an expert on Core Values. You might want to check out some of his posts or even subscribe to his blog.
- What’s vitally important to me Now… sounds simple however how many times do we pause & determine this? We may be spending time doing ‘stuff’ that bears no resemblance to what is more like our bigger picture. Spending time on the important things rather than just the urgent ones, will pay off big time.
- How do I really want to live the rest of my Life…are you accepting of your current circumstances? or do you want to consider a different set of circumstances for your Life? Time is not our friend…Now may be the time to sort this out
Do you see some value here? What questions would you like to use to open the door to your own Self Discovery? I’d love to hear your comments.
Be good to yourselves
# I’d love you to Visit and “like” my Facebook page
- You can then take advantage of a Free Coaching session or high value, low cost Virtual Coaching package…just click on the appropriate apps on the page
Please visit me also at:
- Follow me on Twitter