“Life is tough, Life is hard”…..heard that a lot.
In part, there is truth here. However when this message repeats and repeats, it can become fact for many (who don’t know better) who will then believe that everything in Life must be tough and hard.
There are tough and hard parts to our Lives, no mistake.
However in the overall scheme of things, the amount of ‘tough times’ that you experience will mostly come down to your view of your Life and the choices that you make. In other words, Life can be a lot easier, a lot more enjoyable, if you choose a more positive outlook.
I’ve found that focussing on just 3 things helps me maintain my positive outlook.
Life shouldn’t need a ‘rocket science‘ degree to live it. These 3 things may help you as well.
- Don’t listen to people who constantly tell you negative stuff…..they anchor you down & kill your dreams
- Say ‘thankyou’ often…..it brings more to you
- Have a definite idea of where you are going and what you want…..this helps avoid ‘distractions’
Seem too simple? Maybe, however I find that it works & Life can be complicated, so ‘simple’ is good. You may notice some changes for the positive if you try this yourself.
* Bonus posts for your reading pleasure
Fran Sorin from Awake Create…..45 Inspirational Quotes That Will Re-Ignite Your Imagination
Arvind Devalia from Make it Happen…..Top 10 Reasons Why Losers Give Up: And How Not To Be a Loser Too!
Be good to yourselves
# I’d love you to Visit and “like” my Facebook page
- You can then take advantage of a Free Coaching session or high value, low cost Virtual Coaching package…just click on the appropriate apps on the page
Please visit me also at:
- Follow me on Twitter
- Living Life Today – 4 Simple ways to best use your Power…in Everyday Life (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Living Life Today – The Magic of a daily dose of Sunshine (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)