“Time” was something I included in my last post. It’s something that I have been much more accutely aware of in recent years.
As I flip the pages on the calendar of my Life, I am much more appreciative of what “time” has offered to me and how precious it is to me now, tomorrow, next week & so on.
Time is running thru the hourglass for us all.
How often do you think about this?
“Time” is often taken for granted by many as if it is a seemingly infinite resource that we can tap into at any time(excuse the pun), much like withdrawing available funds from our bank account when we need it.
However there will come a “time” (sorry) for all of us when that resource will become dry and there will be no overdraft available .
The present moment is our only guaranteed time here. Taking more time (pun intended) to enjoy, reflect, live life in the present moment is one that should be taken very seriously.
So when you hear the voice inside you or other people say….”another time”, “haven’t got the time …”, “wish I had the time…”, “If only there was time…”, “There’s not enough time”,
consider this…..how are you spending your time now?
Consider the things that are really important to you and prioritise the time accordingly.
Live in the now, think in the now, dream & visualise in the now because life is a series of “now” moments….. not yesterday or tomorrow moments but “now” moments – live your life, enjoy your life, Now.
What are you doing now?
Can I suggest that you prioritise some time to have a read of these marvellous posts from some fellow blogging friends of mine:
* Shared Wisdom – Moving out of your comfort zone.….Jodi Chapman Soul Speak
* Should Social Media be kept In-house?.….Aileen Mahoney Evotive Marketing
* Four ways to make sure that Today ends better than Yesterday..…Zeenat Merchant-Syal Positive Provocations
Be good to yourselves
# I would love you to visit my :
- Facebook page over there. Please “like” & follow. This will allow you to message me anytime, with any “Life issues” that you would like some help with
- Fabulous “Virtual Coach” page here where ongoing support and life changing assistance is just a keystroke or two away. Why not sign up while you are there?
- website @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- follow me on Twitter