“The Living Life Today series provides a platform to think about your Life as it is Now, enjoy what you have, review and create an even better future for tomorrow”….. Short, sharp & easily digestible.
Well, are you?…excited by Life that is
Do you look forward to each day?
Do you enjoy what you do?
I see so many “lost souls” meandering through their day seemingly stuck in a ‘trance like’ mode.
I have flat spots during my week, I’m sure that we all do however I always find a trigger point to get me back into excitement mode. It could be anything however it always starts with a thought & I see the key to excitement is “thinking excitement”, with the emphasis on the “thinking” part.
You see, I view my Life as one to be lived not one to just exist in. Simply being Alive is justification to be excited!…..it’s not something to take for granted. It’s the opportunity to learn, grow, love, share & explore. What’s not to be excited about that!
Being excited draws all the “happenings” to you…naturally. Excitement creates energy & vibration…it can’t help but draw same to you. C’mon join in!
So, what excites you!…Let me know in the comments below
To get the ball rolling:
I am excited by the early morning sun, by endless possibilities that can enter my day, by my daughters’ evolving maturity, by nature, by new friends coming into my Life, by my thoughts and imagination…..and I could go on but I won’t, it’s over to you…
Be good to yourselves
P.S If you need a Solution for anything that is holding you back in Life, ask me via email, for free!…email@example.com
# Find out more about me by visiting my :
- Fabulous “Virtual Coach” page here where ongoing support and life changing assistance is just a keystroke or two away. Why not sign up while you are there?
- Facebook page over there. I would love you to “like” , if you like
- website @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- follow me on Twitter
- Living Life Today – The Magic of a daily dose of Sunshine (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Living Life Today – Acting with Purpose…each Day (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)