I have been invited by my blogging friend Hiten Vyas to complete The 7 Links & 7 Random Facts Challenge…..thankyou for the honour Hiten.
For those who don’t know about this, a blogger is awarded a nomination to do the 7 Links Challenge, which involves looking back at 7 of our posts belonging to the following categories:
- Most beautiful post
- Most popular post
- Most controversial post
- Most helpful post
- Post whose success surprised you
- Post you felt didn’t get the attention it deserved
- Post that you are most proud of
After sharing these posts, the blogger then has to share the award with 5 other bloggers.
The 7 Random facts is pretty self-explanatory, the blogger has to state 7 random things about himself/herself.
Well here goes…..
- My Most Beautiful post (if that’s possible)…
Living Life Today – Thoughts that catch the heart are incredibly important…(if only for the title of the post)
- My most Popular post…not for amount of comments received however for the continued viewings that it receives…
- My most Controversial post...hmmm, now let’s see, I don’t consider myself “contoversial” however there’s one post that has a little ‘rough’ language in it. Not sure if that qualifies however…
- My most Helpful post...that’s a toughie…I try to make all of them ‘helpful’, now let’s see...4 Simple Goal building steps that can be truly Life Changing...this post drilled down to some core issues that many of us have to deal with
5. My post where ‘Success’ surprised me…The Imagination series (episode 2) this was early into the Imagination series and I couldn’t be sure how it would be received…favourably it seems
7. My post which I am most proud of…My “Happy” is my Friend...allround ‘happy” theme, well received….gave me a great feeling.
If you haven’t viewed or shared these posts before, please have a look.
7 Random Facts about me:
- I use to play golf off a 10 handicap
- I took up Fun Runs in my early 40’s
- I have 2 beautiful daughters aged in their 20’s
- My great grand father was Danish
- I am scared of great heights
- I enjoy cold beer
- I don’t know why I started writing blog posts…it just happened
There you have it. Now for the real fun. I have to nominate 5 bloggers to ‘pass the torch to’…
My 5 nominees for the award are as follows. To all, please don’t feel you need to participate, but if you choose , it would be great. You can either participate in the 7 Links Challenge or the 7 Random Facts challenge, or both.
Congratulations and good luck. As always…..
P.S If you need a Solution for anything that is holding you back, ask me via email, for free!…email@example.com
# Find out more about me by visiting my :
- Fabulous “Virtual Coach” page here where ongoing support and life changing assistance is just a keystroke or two away. Why not sign up while you are there?
- Facebook page over there. I would love you to “like” , if you like
- website @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- follow me on Twitter