Time for a warm, fuzzy, feel good type of post. A decent dose of positivity.
Are you up for it?!
This is just a “shorty” to get you in the mood for “feeling the positivity” or if you are lacking, getting you to at least consider a positive mindset.
Positivity initially requires practise especially if your Life is charged with too much ‘negativity’.
It’s practise that you can enjoy, it’s not a chore. As you get better, the practise becomes automatic, you exude positivity without any effort. I find that visualising & feeling allow me to get into a positive mood much easier & snap any negativity that may invade my space.
Here’s a “taster”, repeat after me…….
- Feeling positive makes me tingle with excitement
- I am unbeatable…..nothing is a “problem”, when I am positive
- My energy levels are at maximum levels, when I am positive
- I have control of “my world” when I am positive
- I will keep building my “Bank of Positivity” step by step, day by day smelling the roses along the way
- I will make regular deposits of positivity into my Bank – I will withdraw only what I need when there is a “downer” on the horizon
- Being positive/having a positive attitude creates optimism for my future
- being positive makes me HAPPY
- I just Imagine when I reframe my negative situations into Positive ones…..the achievements, the Life changing decisions…..the bliss, the opportunities
- Positivity helps create my Purpose
- If I ever get stuck, spinning my wheels…..Positivity can give me traction and renew my outlook on Life
So, is your Life sucking like a lemon?…..try sucking from a juicy orange, mango or peach instead….. feeling positive lets me aim for the sweet stuff.
The Positivity Train is coming to a station near you. This train is taking on passengers who want to be charged with Positivity!…..hop on if you are up for it.
Well…..are you up for it?
be good to yourselves
p.s Feel free to view & “like” my Facebook page over there, if you like
check out my New Virtual Coach Page here
I also hang out @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- Say Yes more often (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)