“Imagination” is an exhilarating word. Just saying it gives me goosebumps.
Using it……. well that opens up everything!
An oft used quote from Albert Einstein…”Imagination is greater than Knowledge”
Living Life to your full potential I believe, is largely an inside game. This is where the ‘knowledge’ part kicks in…….
Knowing what is inside you requires committment to Lifelong learning. It doesn’t take a lifetime to learn that you have enormous ‘personal power’, however there is a lifetime of learning involved understanding and using your personal power to it’s full extent.
Learning to grow necessitates learning to look within and then believing, in your personal power.
The good news…….you already have this ability, this potential, this well of opportunity.
Just imagine what your Life could be if only you realised how much you already have inside you.
You are powerful. The power of your thoughts is immense. You determine what you do, how much success you want, how happy you can become, your impact upon others…….Just Imagine, your very own power source……..Just
- Imagine the type of Life that I will lead
- Imagine the friends that I will have
- Imagine the “mountains” that I will climb
- Imagine the exotic places that I will visit
- Imagine the impact that I will have on others
- Imagine the “wealth” that I will accumulate
- Imagine how many Facebook friends I will have
- Imagine my Happiness
- Imagine the Love that I will give and receive
All of this can come from the inside, your personal power…….Just Imagine
Why does this power source burn brighter for some more than for others?
There are Life’s adventurers, risk takers, cult heroes, Leaders, Entrepreneurs who have dared. They have dared to imagine. They have dared to Believe. They have dared to look within.
There are also seemingly ordinary Men & Women all over the globe who have also dared. They have looked within & dared to believe that they can do it…….whatever “it” they chose to do.
So why can’t you?
What’s stopping you from looking within?…….from believing in yourself?
Just Imagine if you did.
be good to yourselves
p.s Feel free to view & “like” my Facebook page over there, if you like
check out my new Virtual Coach pagehere
I also hang out @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- 6 ways to find a passionate Life
- 40-60 your Age of Learning & Discovery (part 2)….the journey continues
- 40 – 60 your Age of Learning & Discovery (Part 1)