Life is a Journey.
Mid Life is an Adventure.
Join me for our intimate Love fest, just you & me. The adventure is now beginning.
I have spoken before about mid-life adventure and also asked questions about mid-life journeys. At the end of the day, I believe it’s all about learning & discovery and having huge amounts of Fun while you are at it.
Here are 13 of my top “Loves” about the mid life years. They may apply to you as well. Why thirteen? No particular reason. (There are many more, maybe share later) –
- I have worldly experience to use & to share & to contribute
- The questions that have bothered me before are now bringing answers…….magically it seems
- Greater self awareness…….I have become more aware of who I really am (eek!)
- My passion for Life has become more “real”…….I can now taste it, embrace it & touch it
- The sun is always shining
- I fit in to my own view of the world
- Fitness & good health are now top priorities & I can see, feel & enjoy the benefits
- I answer to no one other than myself
- I have finally become aware of my own “personal power” & the magic that it generates
- I have learned to value my marriage (of 30 years) & value the growth of my children
- I enjoy my mistakes. Previously I just saw them as ‘mistakes’…….now I know better
- I have an acquired taste for good coffee and meaningful conversation
- My Imagination has no limits, it often runs wild…….I love it
* I am biased. Mid Life is golden. It can also disappear, fast.
* Grab it, hold it, embrace it, feel it, touch it, love it, learn from it…….enjoy it!
What do you love about your mid life? Don’t be afraid to share.
be good to yourselves
p.s Feel free to “like” my Facebook page over there, if you like
I also hang out @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au
- The Daily Stretch ~ Day #13 “Overcoming Mid-life Speedbumps of Fear” (powerofslow.wordpress.com)