Around the age of 40, your perspective on Life often changes (or not for some). For some (good) reason our Thoughts turn to the 2nd half of our lives and how we can continue/start to enjoy or improve our lot…..it did for me at least. I’d like to throw a few questions at you for your consideration, fascination, procrastination, motivation or what other “ation” grabs your fancy.
Can these questions (I’m sure there are more) get your minds percolating with fresh effervescent ideas? or at least, to take a good look at where you’re currently at & where you would like to be?……I hope so.
- How do I really want to live the rest of my Life
- What impact on myself, my significant others do I want to make in the next 10 years
- What’s vitally important to me Now
- What, if any changes do I need to make
- What support will I need if I decide to make changes
- who will be affected(by my changes)
- Are my Belief systems valid, up to date or need renewal
- What are my top 3 personal Values that I want to live my Life by
- How can I improve my health & fitness
- how much of my potential am I prepared to tap in to
- am I happy
- Is my Love strong enough
- what Life Goals do I need to set
- do my skills need upgrading
- what new skills do I wish to learn
- what are my passions
- what am I prepared to do to achieve the Life of my dreams
- what am I prepared to forego to achieve………
- how can I share myself, my passions, my skills with others
- How do I see myself, my self perception
- what is my perception of the World….do I fit in or do I want to
* Well, have these helped or hindered?
Let me know your thoughts.……
Be good to yourselves
The Mid Life Coach.
Helping You take the action You need to take.
P.S For more Self Discovery Questions…..View the 2012 version of this post right here
# In 2013 I will also be at my new site. So please join me for coffee, fresh writings, fresh thoughts and ideas at :
and YES, I coach in Australia & around the world via Skype…Contact me Today for your FREE introductory coaching session.… firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love you to:
- Visit and “like” my Facebook page
- Follow me on Twitter
- How to be happy: Master of My Universe (themomu.wordpress.com)
- 5 Passionate Ideals for Living your Life (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Mid Life Adventure – A Roadmap for the 40+’s (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- A Question of Priorities (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- 9 Cool things to discover after you turn 40 (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)