Hi, I enjoyed this article and thought I would share this with you as my intro to “Purpose & Renewal”. P.S Anette Colby’s web site and her Blog ‘Divine Self’ are worth visiting. Be good to yourselves, David.
When Are You Going To Live Right?
By Dr. Annette Colby, RD
Annette@AnnetteColby.com or http://www.AnnetteColby.com
Do you allow yourself to live in a way that is right for you? Do you follow your intuition, trust your body, and engage in actions that increase the overall meaningfulness of your life? Over the next days be curious as you increase awareness of your life and your actions. Allow yourself to be truly interested as you ponder the following questions:
• When will you dare to follow your heart and intuition on a consistent basis?
• When will you dare to trust your inner wisdom and your body wisdom without your mind always analyzing and having the last say?
• When will you be the person who stops the cycle of being perpetually engaged in the quest for a healer that can save you from yourself?
• When will you take immediate action on the decisions that you know are right for you (without knowing in advance how things will turn out)? Or will you continue to ignore those insights, push your knowingness down, then feel crappy, eat, drink, or numb out, get depressed, and look for a new healer (diet, shopping excursion, etc.) to fix you?
• When will you stop fearing your heart, hating your body, and despising life itself and instead begin to actively look for everyday ways to increase genuine pleasure?
• When will you stop doing what tortures you and justifying your actions?
• When will you stop ignoring your Self, your Body, and your Spirit?
• When will you take a deep breath, listen to your true feelings and show up for yourself in a new way?
Living right isn’t defined in any big “rule’s of life” book. Instead, it occurs when you listen, trust, and take joyful action on intuitive inner guidance. Today can be the day that you decide to live the way that is right for you! Follow your heart and watch the wonderful new way life begins to unfold.
(c) 2009 Dr. Annette Colby, RD
About The Author
Dr. Annette Colby, RD can help you take the pain out of life, turn difficult emotions into joy, release stress, end emotional eating, and move beyond depression into an extraordinary life! Annette is the author of Your Highest Potential and has the unique ability to show you how to spark an amazing relationship with your life! Visit http://www.AnnetteColby.com