I have adapted this from a previous post of mine. I have amended it somewhat & present it to you in a fresher format. Please read on…….
Living with Passion is mind blowing. There are so many passionate people on this earth yet there are so many more who are either 1. Still seeking the key to a life filled with passion OR 2. Don’t know that a passionate Life can be available to them.
I would like to share with you 6 of my thoughts on how to discover & live a Life with Passion. In no particular order…….
1. Take the time to learn what is really important to you…….I mean really important. This requires serious introspection. This may take time however it is seriously worth it!…..look at your Beliefs, are they serving you, are they ‘out of date’?…..your Values, what are they, are you living them? Only after you have questioned & evaluated your Values & Beliefs can you begin the path to what is really important in your Life.
2. Have a sense of Direction…….. where are you going with your Life?…This can be a follow on to the previous point. Are you at the mercy of others, their needs, their wishes. Is the pathway blurred Or is the pathway clear of major obstacles and ready for you to navigate toward your end goals? The latter is more desirable, you need to know where you are going, what you want to achieve and it needs to be your journey……no ‘excess’ baggage please, no pleasing others though this may turn into a by product of your successful journey. It’s got to be you in the first instance.
Start with a broad perspective. Allow for ‘detours’ which may uncover some marvellous opportunities not previously thought of. You can then ‘narrow down’ your discoveries to form your most desirable outcomes as your journey unfolds.
3. Having meaningful goals……..not any goals but goals with passion, with substance, with bite. Goals that will set you alight, will make your heart sing, will add substance to your life, your existence, your legacy. Drill down to your core, what really matters to you? Set the bar to the max, stretch yourself, add some real meaning to your Life.
4. Your Thoughts must be Positive………your thoughts determine your actions therefore your outcomes. We are always thinking, believe it or not. Everything you are currently doing, will do today, this week are determined by your thoughts. So why not think positively, think for the good, it will change your Life…..try it.
5. Be Yourself……. sounds pretty basic doesn’t it? However realising and being You and only you sets you on the right path. Forget comparisons, you are your own benchmark. By all means learn from others, that’s sensible. However you can’t be others, you can only be You. And aim to be the best You that you can be.
6. Imagination………….without it you have restrictions, With it you have freedom. Freedom to choose your path, freedom from mediocrity, freedom to be great! There are no boundaries to your Imagination & there are no rules, be wild.
“Imagination is greater then knowledge.” Albert Einstein.…use your imagination to create a life with no limits but with endless joy.
I imagine a world with happy, smiling people…..what do you Imagine?
Be good to yourselves
p.s Feel free to view & “like” my Facebook page over there, if you like
check out my new Virtual Coach page here
I also hang out @ www.davidstevenslifecoach.com.au