I Love using my Imagination. A phrase that I enjoy sharing with regards to getting the best out of your imagination is… “ imagine when rather than imagining if”. This brings it into the realms of reality rather than just wishful thinking.
Here’s a selection from four of the posts that I have previously written on the topic of Imagination.
1. Imagine, when you wake up one morning and there is the noise of laughter and singing echoing outside. You peer out of your window……
Your neighbourhood is absolutely full of people dancing & singing, dogs wagging their tails, cats purring and birds chirping…….and of course, the sun is shining brightly……..what a sight to behold!
You go outside to investigate the “fuss”. You ask a spritely looking elderly gentleman doing a jig, “what’s going on?” and he replies……
“Damn if I know, I justed started imagining a better place and found myself here”
you ask another and get the same reply and another, same reply and so on…….
Just Imagine if the whole world started imagining like this………
2. One of the beauties of Imagination is that there are no “rules” to abide by. There are no boundaries, limits, barriers, roadblocks, speed humps or obstacles…..or excuses.
Now in our “real world” that would likely be seen as unfair….. you know, you gotta play by the “Rules”.
Does Imagination care about that?
Don’t play fair when you can Imagine.
3. What’s the difference between Imagination and Procrastination?
Imagination will get you out of bed in the morning, excited to live another day, while…..
‘Procrastination’ will have you thinking…..”heck, my day can wait, where’s the snooze button?”
Imagination dwells inside each of us. Ever waiting to be released from it’s dormancy, often in a burst of mind numbing spontaneity.
Shed light on your imagination, often.
4. A major key to effect vivid imagining is to - “Imagine when.…. not imagine “if“
Imagining “when” something happens is embracing what I call, the “substance” of imagination. It is bringing your imagined (previously locked up, never to be released) thoughts into the open where they can blossom into your reality.
“To imagine just once, kindles the glow……to imagine often, lights up the entire world.”
Well, there you have it.
Is your Imagination bottled up or do you let it loose and imagine much, much more?
be good to yourselves
# I help men & women aged 40 & over, make their goals, dreams & longer term Visions for their Life, come true. I want You to be excited about your Life.
and YES, I coach in Australia & around the world via Skype…Contact me Today for your FREE introductory coaching session.… firstname.lastname@example.org
# I welcome you to Visit and “like” my Facebook page for terrific insights into Life issues that affect You
- Try a Free Coaching session or high value, low cost Virtual Coaching package…simply click on the appropriate apps on my Facebook page or you can email me …email@example.com
Please join me also at:
- I’d love you to follow me on Twitter