“The Living Life Today series provides a platform to think about your Life as it is Now, enjoy what you have, review and create an even better future for tomorrow“….. Short, sharp & easily digestible.
But what about “Life”?
Do you have a ‘Life to do List’ or should I say a ‘Life Must Do List’?
I’m not talking about Bucket Lists. I’m talking about Now Must Do lists. And the “Now” I am talking about is today and every day.
Maybe because my Calendar of Life is well past June, that I think about this more. However I feel that it is certainly worth thinking about.
This is my ‘must do’ mantra for daily Living.
- I won’t be immersed in unnecessary detail
- is my Big Picture still vivid?
- put it out there…Now, not tomorrow
- Allow in generous thoughts and all that I deserve at this moment
- I accept Positivity only…I ignore everything else
- Does it feed my excitement?…ignore if it doesn’t
Now yours will no doubt be different OR do you have one? Thinking about the really important things in our Lives is…really important. This is Life as it is Now. Sure there are other things to do, other priorities. We all have them.
However, your main priority is to yourself. Do what enriches you. Tomorrow is to be looked forward to however, it is tomorrow. And there is no guarantee of how many “tomorrows” are available to us.
Today is your canvas. Paint it as if it was your last.
Any thoughts? I would love you to share.
Be good to yourselves
P.S New website and blog nearly complete!
# I help men & women aged 40 & over, make their goals, dreams & longer term Visions for their Life, come true. I want You to be excited about your Life.
and YES, I coach in Australia & around the world via Skype…Contact me Today for your FREE introductory coaching session.… firstname.lastname@example.org
# I welcome you to Visit and “like” my Facebook page for terrific insights into Life issues that affect You
Please join me also at:
- One dose of Excitement…followed by another…and another (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Live, Love, Laugh…..3 of the reasons to abide by these ‘Laws of Life’ (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Living Life Today – Shades of grey, bursts of colour (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)