This week, I have chosen to…..
- Enjoy my day regardless of what other “issues” come into play
- allow my thoughts to come to me… rather than force the issue
- release any negatives that may be playing on my mind
- consider different options than I have been used to
- start an exciting project
- forget past unfortunate decisions
- forgive myself for not delivering on what I have previously demanded of myself
- follow my own path
- trust my Intuition
- not to follow convention but to throw out the ‘rule book’
- to break my routine by doing 30 minutes of work in my backyard
- to forgo the ‘detail’ and map out a bold plan anyway
Now, these are choices that I made. They are not necessarily mind boggling however I made them…..and that’s the point here.
You always have the power of choice. Some may initially appear limited to you… however there is choice.
The beauty that I have found about “choice” is that the more that I exercise it, the more “choices” come into my Life…weird eh?
Not really. It’s about removing the veil, unmasking the mystery. It’s really about opening your mind to it all. Earlier I mentioned that your choices may appear limited. It’s more about the limitations that you are placing on your thinking rather than the choices at your disposal.
Some of the “choices” that I made are habitual hence the post heading. These are choices that I exercise regularly. These are choices that serve me.
Some of my choices are new. I like to keep my mind open to ‘newness’ and replace stale, worn out choices that no longer serve my purposes.I could easily choose an alternative… do nothing at all & give away my power.
However, I choose to make a ‘definitive positive’ action that serves me well. Choice is power in your hands and…..in your mind.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this, please feel free to comment.
be good to yourselves
# I help men & women aged 40 & over, make their goals, dreams & longer term Visions for their Life, come true. Contact me Today for your FREE introductory coaching session.
and YES, I coach in Australia & around the world via Skype…contact me for more details email@example.com
# I’d love you to Visit and “like” my Facebook page
- Try a Free Coaching session or high value, low cost Virtual Coaching package…just click on the appropriate apps on my Facebook page or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit me also at:
- Follow me on Twitter